IT Division Inc.'s Performance testing Services are designed to meet your needs at any stage of the software development lifecycle to target and solve performance defects early in your project's development lifecycle. IT Division Inc. draws a substantial amount of performance testing expertise from diverse applications, technologies, and businesses. We can help you determine the best approach and methodology for performance testing and validation of your business critical software projects. We possess the skill set to evaluate the end-user experience under varying amounts of traffic and impact of different load and usage patterns on your system.
Our Service Offerings
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Volume Testing
- Soak Testing
- Scalability Testing and Capacity Planning
- Performance Code Reviews/Profiling
- System Characterization
The IT Division Inc. Advantage
- Quick answers to performance questions: We're experts in performance testing websites, databases, client/server and web applications and will quickly determine your system's performance limitations.
- A performance testing solution that matches your exact needs: Already have a testing tool and some test scripts written? Starting from scratch? Need the testing done at your site? Don't have enough room or equipment for additional people? Just want performance testing "answers" without purchasing a performance testing tool? We will craft a matching solution that precisely meets your performance testing needs.
- Gain confidence in your system: Let IT Division Inc. deploy its proven performance testing methodology to find out how your system performs during periods of normal, peak and extreme system loading or under adverse operating conditions.
- Leverage our experience: Performance testing is often a short-term, cyclic effort. Building performance analysis and performance tool expertise in-house usually takes a considerable amount of time… you probably doesn't have, since answers are needed now. Leverage our experience -- outsource the entire performance testing effort to us, or let us help you simultaneously build performance testing expertise in-house and meet your near-term testing and release deadlines.